According to Law No. 15 / 1999 of 13 December 1999 on the protection of personal data, Royal Decree No. 1720 / 2007 of 21 December 1999, which approved the development regulations of Organic Law No. 15 / 1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data, In accordance with general data protection regulation No. 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, we report that the personal data required by our forms or can be provided through our email address, They will be included in our personal data file, owned and owned by the provider. In addition, if users fill in any personal data on the application form, they must give explicit and explicit consent in a revocable manner, in accordance with the regulations of the population and development administration, and no retroactivity is allowed. We have informed them that all personal data will be processed in the most confidential manner in accordance with the current provisions for the protection of personal data. The provider is not responsible for processing personal data on Web pages that users can access through various links on our website. Page: 1 The site is subject only to the Spanish national regulations, which must be observed by people who use the site, whether they are nationals or foreigners.We inform them that all personal data will be processed in the highest confidence and that, in accordance with the new European regulations on the protection of personal data, the laws applicable to the collection and processing of personal data are as follows:
Two Data collection and consent
Three Legal basis for processing personal data
- Organic Law No. 15 / 1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data.
- Royal Decree No. 1720 / 2007 of 21 December approving the implementing regulations of Organic Law No. 15 / 1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data.
- Regulation No. 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (rgpd).
Four Purpose of treatmentThe data we require is appropriate and necessary for the purpose of collecting the data, may not be used for purposes different from the purpose for which the data were provided, and in no case may it be transferred to a third party without the consent of the holder. Users are not obliged to provide us with personal data, but such information is absolutely necessary for the services we provide. According to regulation No. 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the purpose of collecting personal data is to provide information about the provider's products and to invoice, as appropriate, services provided by the provider and requested by the customer on the portal. Unless otherwise specified, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form, for which the user must provide us with true, accurate, complete and up-to-date data. The user shall be liable for any direct or indirect damages caused to the provider or any third party by filling in the form with false, inaccurate, incomplete, non updated or information provided by a third party.
Five Access, correction, cancellation and objection rights of user's personal dataAccording to the rights of the stakeholders set out in Chapter III of the regulations, users have the right to access the user related information collected from the website owner's archives, correct them in case of errors, and cancel or object to the treatment prescribed by law in the following ways:
- By email: Info@benirom.com
- Address: Beni room s.l.calle vel á zquez 3528001 madid.
- Attach a copy of ID card or identification document.
- In order to exercise the right of access, any user has the right to ask the provider to confirm his personal data. Users have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data processed and even remotely access the data.
- With regard to the right of correction, if the personal data is inaccurate and the holder is involved, the opportunity to correct is provided to him. If the personal data is incomplete, the relevant personnel have the right to fill in the incomplete personal data, but these data should not belong to the website owner.
- In the case of cancellation of rights, the user requests that his personal data be deleted from the user's database.
- The right of objection, that is, the right holder, demands that the file holder stop processing his / her personal data.